With essays by Brian Sibley on 'Mary Poppins', 'Alice in Wonderland', 'The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad', 'The Sword in the Stone' and 'Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree'
NOW IN PAPERBACK
Four new Winnie-the-Pooh stories by Brian Sibley & Co.
-
*BRIAN SIBLEY*
*NEW NEWS... *
The Sibley/Weeks household having succumbed to the current virulent Covid
variant, we have had to abandon our plans to t...
THE SHY SNAIL
-
There was a Snail who was painfully shy and timid.
“You know what your trouble is,” said the Blackbird, “you’re far too
insular and self-possessed, too ret...
Amtrak Journey: Solana Beach to Los Angeles
-
Last weekend, a one-day trip to Los Angeles found me back on a train to
avoid the stress of driving and traffic. The Solana Beach station has a
large pa...
Jungle Cruise Snoozles™
-
There have been scores of Sunday blog posts featuring Jungle Cruise
Snoozles; I've explained why before, and I always feel a little bit guilty
taking it ...
Gaston Rough
-
This is the first animation drawing I made of Gaston in Beauty and the
Beast. Here he has a larger jaw and a moustache. This is from the opening
seque...
Robin Hood Alive
-
There’s something rather sad about seeing *The Death of Robin Hood (2026)*
— a much darker, more sombre and revisionist take on a legend many of us
grew ...
Uncle Henry Visits Disneyland - Summer of 1966
-
Sixty years ago, my Uncle Henry came out to California (from Maryland) to
visit my mom and dad. He was my dad's younger brother and there was a
17-year ...
Swiss Family Treehouse Sprouts
-
It's the early part of 1962 and six tons of steel are rapidly
becoming the Family Robinson's island homestead.
Had construction stopped right here it still...
Snow White 80th Anniversary WDI Pin
-
Snow White 80th anniversary jumbo pin. Available at the Walt Disney
Imagineering Store for D23 Gold Members and guests. Issued on December 10,
2017. Limite...
Blu-ray Review: Pixar's "The Good Dinosaur"
-
“This is probably one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had in my life,
probably the toughest gig I’ve ever had,” says *The Good Dinosaur* director
P...
Finding Dory in Japan
-
Pixar is giving us a new Nemo adventure on the big screen but the Oriental
Land Company is giving their guests a new Nemo attraction in the parks. OLC
has ...
The Boatniks - 1970
-
Walt Disney Productions started the 1970's focused mostly on getting Walt
Disney World ready than anything else. With construction in full swing on
the ...
An Open Letter to Tom Fitzgerald
-
Dear Mr. Fitzgerald,
I read last week that you are taking over the creative direction of EPCOT,
and I know I am not the first to write an open letter to...
What do you give a 58-year-old Magic Kingdom?
-
What do you give a 59-year-old Magic Kingdom on her birthday? Especially
when she has everything, like she did when I first pinned on a Mickey Mouse
namet...
THE ATTRACTION POSTER BOOK IS HERE!!!!
-
Finally!! After several years its here!! Late May this Bible will appear
at the parks. While it doesn't show EVERYTHING, it does have a good
historic...
Keep Calm And...
-
You've all seen versions of this floating around, so I thought I would make
my version of it. Grab a copy and enjoy- just remember you saw it here
first!
...
Mickey's 60th Birthday Parade
-
The year 1988
Disneyland celebrated Mickey's 60th with a
"Special " Birthday Parade...
The Premise of the parade was that Mice from all over
the world were c...
2 comments:
Happy New Year!
And to you! And to every Decidedly Disney reader!
Post a Comment