With essays by Brian Sibley on 'Mary Poppins', 'Alice in Wonderland', 'The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad', 'The Sword in the Stone' and 'Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree'
NOW IN PAPERBACK
Four new Winnie-the-Pooh stories by Brian Sibley & Co.
-
*BRIAN SIBLEY*
*NEW NEWS... *
The Sibley/Weeks household having succumbed to the current virulent Covid
variant, we have had to abandon our plans to t...
Mickey and James Levine
-
I only did a few scenes for Fantasia 2000. Eric Goldberg invited me to
animate a section of Rhapsody in Blue, which was a joy to work on. And I
consider ...
Swiss Family Treehouse Sprouts
-
It's the early part of 1962 and six tons of steel are rapidly
becoming the Family Robinson's island homestead.
Had construction stopped right here it still...
Blu-ray Review: Pixar's "The Good Dinosaur"
-
“This is probably one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had in my life,
probably the toughest gig I’ve ever had,” says *The Good Dinosaur* director
P...
ASIFA EAST Memorial for Michael Sporn March 2, 2015
-
Michael Sporn was one of the giants of the New York animation community.
From 1980 until his untimely death last year, Michael Sporn’s studio
produced many...
Keep Calm And...
-
You've all seen versions of this floating around, so I thought I would make
my version of it. Grab a copy and enjoy- just remember you saw it here
first!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment